Pages

Monday, May 18, 2009

Does your fridge save you time?

My life is all about time. Making time. Prioritizing time. And wishing time didn't move so darn quickly. All of the things I want to do chip away at the same block of time. And too often, I find myself wishing I could be spending more time on the want-to's instead of all of the have-to's.

It's so nice that companies like Frigidaire are thinking that, too!



There are 250 new appliances in the Frigidaire collections that are all designed to do their jobs better to save us time! When you can spend less time doing work around the house, there's more of that coveted me-time. And we all need me-time! Frigidaire's high-performing, easy-to-use appliances have style and design elements that don't just look great, but help the appliances perform better and give you better results.

Frigidaire would like to know what you would do with an extra hour in your day! Share the 5 things you would do in that extra hour, and enter to win some time-saving Frigidaire appliances of your own. I might just spend a little of that time wishing my kitchen looked like this:



Post courtesy of MomSelect.com and Frigidaire

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?