Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Picture Princess

To my daughter, whose hair is as wild and free as her beautiful spirit:



Your world is such a wonderful place, full of adventure! I carry a camera around, just trying to capture a few of the magical moments that fill your days. And although my photography skills don't do it justice, I'm amazed by all of the little things that make you smile. You make me smile. You make so many others smile too. You are our "picture princess."



And although you'll never remember a time when you weren't a big sister, you're our baby, too.



I can't wait to see you run and dance in the sunshine this summer in something gorgeous like the little girls' and girls' dresses from shabby baby. We'll surround you with color and light and dress you in beauty to match.


Wouldn't it be sweet if she were the next Shabby Baby Girl?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?