Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

It's a technology cleaner. It's a toddler toy!

Last week I attended a training to learn about the iPad and its implications for classroom instruction. It was a fantastic training and I'm super-excited to take this technology for a spin in the classrooms I work with next fall.

I got a nifty prize - this fun microfiber mitt for cleaning the iPad screen.














It also works great as a toddler distraction device for cranky little ones with a hurt arm at the pediatrician's office. :)

3 comments:

  1. Your kids are so adorable!! I'm tired just thinking about what your schedule might be like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally need a mitt like that for my laptop screen! It gets dusty quick.

    stephanie@metropolitanmama.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey very nice blog!! Man .. Beautiful .. Superb .. I’ll bookmark your site and take the feeds additionally?
    I’m glad to seek out numerous helpful info here within the publish, we’d like work out more strategies in this regard, thank you for sharing





    https://knowsymptoms.com/accidentally-swallowed-mouthwash/

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?