Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

It's a technology cleaner. It's a toddler toy!

Last week I attended a training to learn about the iPad and its implications for classroom instruction. It was a fantastic training and I'm super-excited to take this technology for a spin in the classrooms I work with next fall.

I got a nifty prize - this fun microfiber mitt for cleaning the iPad screen.














It also works great as a toddler distraction device for cranky little ones with a hurt arm at the pediatrician's office. :)

2 comments:

  1. Your kids are so adorable!! I'm tired just thinking about what your schedule might be like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally need a mitt like that for my laptop screen! It gets dusty quick.

    stephanie@metropolitanmama.net

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?