Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Crest Pro-Health Invigorating Clean Multi-Protection Rinse Test Drive

I try to take good care of myself. But we all know, as moms, sometimes we come last. In between sleepless nights and taking care of my kids, my family, and my job, I will admit that dental care has not been the foremost thought in my mind most days. Even now, I'm often up too late and low on sleep. I brush, but I know I don't give it my all (or the entire two minutes recommended) many nights. I've never regularly used a mouthwash. And my dentist is nice enough to keep asking if I floss regularly, even though he knows the answer.

(I do! For about three weeks after each dentist appointment. Really! Then...not so good.)

I have a nice smile, and good intentions, but I'm not typically confident that each dental check-up won't result in two or three less pleasant follow-up appointments.

So, I was excited to be invited to participate in the Crest Pro-Health Invigorating Clean Multi-Protection Rinse Test Drive (just try saying that 3 times fast!)

I'll be adding this rinse to my daily routine for the next few weeks, and I'll update you with my results. I'm all for the invigorating sensation. Who can't use some more "invigorating" anything in their lives? Fresher breath can't be a bad thing either! It kills germs (which are bad) and keeps teeth cleaner longer (which is good.) I hope it's just the thing to help me take better care of...me!

Disclosure: I wrote this review while participating in a test drive campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Crest and received a sample to facilitate my candid review. Mom Central Consulting sent me a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?