Pages

Saturday, October 17, 2009

And two months go by....

...in the blink of an eye!

Wow.

The trees are putting on their fall display, pumpkins and scarecrows peek from around every corner, and here I am, two months after the start of my new job and Kindergarten.

I feel good about the time away. Sometimes, you're too busy living life to blog about it.

I've made time for my husband and kids. I'm still working on finding time to keep up with everything else.

It may be a lifelong pursuit.

I'm not done blogging, though. I've been working with a few great products, and have some fun fall learning activities to post. Look for some new ideas and a giveaway or two this week.

Thanks for being patient with me. I hope you're finding time to do the things that are most important in your life.

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it crazy how fast it can go by! I hear you, if I didn't have a few post each week that went up automatically I would be crazy behind! Thanks so much for stopping by and entering my giveaway.

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?