Pages

Friday, January 16, 2009

Two births this week!

I'll be celebrating twice this week. Sometime (very) soon, baby #3 will be joining our family. I'm due tomorrow. I wasn't sure I'd make it this long, but my babies do seem to make their appearances right on schedule. We've nicknamed this bump tiebreaker, since there are already a big brother and a big sister waiting to meet him/her.

The "birth" of my blog is a way to join the conversation of the many mom-bloggers whose writing and sharing I enjoy and admire out there, and something fun to share and enjoy during my upcoming maternity leave. The plan was to start writing after baby's arrival, but why wait? I've done enough waiting through false-starts this week, thinking this baby was on it's way. The timing of this, a first blog post, at least I can control!

I look forward to sharing news soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?